Why is a Listing Consultation important? It gives the Seller(s) an opportunity to meet the agent and to see if they will be a good fit. Selling a home is one of the most important financial transaction that you will do.
Pre-Listing Consultation will be sent via email for review prior to our meeting.
- We start with a phone interview, what is motivating you to move? Where do you see yourself in one year. What goals do you want to achieve and do you have a timeline? Do you want to upgrade to larger home or downsize? What are your must haves and needs?
- Today, real estate is 24/7 and multiple offers on properties happen daily. If you did decide to list your home do you know where you want to move too? What are your Plans?
- We will schedule a day and time that is convenient for you to meet. We will review your criteria and the market analysis of homes nearby.
The Listing Consultation will be scheduled.
- I will take a walk around your home and review the rooms. It will give an idea of any styling that needs to be completed or not.
- We will review your goals and timelines and work around items needed. Pricing the home Right will create less days on market. Buyers are ready to make offers. Let's make it happen for you!
- Main Goal is to List home and Sell for Top Dollar.
Styling Service Free with Exclusive Listing:
Home Styling Solutions
Home's look better to Prospective Buyers when rooms are styled to the eye.
- Starting with an Action Plan, I go thru each room with the homeowner and share what is needed to prepare rooms for sale.
- I also provide accessories for the home for professional pictures and until home sells.
- Goal: buyer will "fall in love"
Thinking about buying a home?
Think about getting Pre-Approved first.
Why is it so important to get pre-approved before looking at homes. Why? Good Question. Prospective buyers need to know that price point that they can purchase at and still be able to live comfortably. You still want to be able to go out, go on vacations and spend a little on yourself. If you over exceed yourself than there will be no time for you. Plus, you want to look at homes that you can afford and be very proud of yourself!
YOUR WISH LIST
What is a Wish List? it is a list of must haves that you want in your home. Do you want a large kitchen with upgraded appliances? Do you want a ranch or 2 story home. Do you want the bedrooms on the same floor? Do you want a Owner's Private Bathroom. Do you want to share a bathroom? Do you want a Fireplace. What about newer mechanics, roof and siding. Do you want a 1, 2 or 3 car garage. What about a fence yard for your puppy. Will schools be important factor. Things to think about.
Writing an Offer
The time has come to write the offer. Pre-Approval letter received. The home has all your must haves. Your Wish List is completed. You have decided on your lender and what type of financing you feel comfortable with long term. The closing date is usually negotiable depending on financing. Once your offer accepted by the Seller then Congrats to YOU!
Check what Deb's Clients say about her...
Debra has the expertise in all residential real estate also has marketing skills to make your home shine. My home looked like a palace and went under contract the first day on the MLS and the first person that viewed it.
I met Deb in the post office with my granddaughters. We started talking and I let her know that my dream was to own a home. She helped me thru the entire process even when I thought it was not possible. Today, I own my first home and love it.
My husband and I have recently purchased a new home with the guidance of Keller Williams realtor Deb Snow. I can describe our experience as pleasant, fast acting, and rewarding. Debra is knowledgeable about the market and surrounding areas in which she works. She does extensive research to keep updated and keep her clients. We couldn't have asked for such a smooth and easy transition from purchasing, selling and closing on both homes. We feel fortunate and extremely pleased with the professionalism of Deb Snow. Deb entered our lives as a realtor and is now both our realtor and friend.
Joe and Lori Parys
We met Deb at her open house in Huntley. We were just starting to look for a home. Deb shared her knowledge and started showing homes to us. She also shared vision on how I could get passed the kitchen wallpaper. We love our home and it is perfect for our family.
Brian and Katie Esposito