Why is a Listing Consultation important? It gives the Seller(s) an opportunity to meet the agent and to see if they will be a good fit. Selling a home is one of the most important financial transaction that you will do.
- We start with a phone interview, what is motivating you to move? Where do you see yourself in one year. What goals do you want to achieve and do you have a timeline? Do you want to upgrade to larger home or downsize? What are your must haves and needs?
- Today, real estate is 24/7 and multiple offers on properties happen daily. If you did decide to list your home do you know where you want to move too? What are your Plans?
- We will schedule a day and time that is convenient for you to meet. We will review your criteria and the market analysis of homes nearby.
The Listing Consultation will be scheduled.
- I will take a walk around your home and review the rooms. It will give an idea of any styling that needs to be completed or not.
- We will review your goals and timelines and work around items needed. Pricing the home Right will create less days on market. Buyers are ready to make offers. Let's make it happen for you!
- Main Goal is to List home and Sell for Top Dollar.
Vacant Styling Services available also:
Vacant Home Styling Solutions
Home's that are empty are in special need of styling and here is where we shine! We provide options that other real estate agents do not.
- Starting with a home assessment, we deliver a proposal that provides a Good, Better, Best option to fit every budget
- We use top quality furnishings in order to achieve that model home look that guarantees a buyer will "fall in love"
Home must be prepped and cleaned prior to styling. Homeowners are responsible for payment.
Thinking about buying a home?
Think about getting Pre-Approved first.
Why is it so important to get pre-approved before looking at homes. Why? Good Question. Prospective buyers need to know that price point that they can purchase at and still be able to live comfortably. You still want to be able to go out, go on vacations and spend a little on yourself. If you over exceed yourself than there will be no time for you. Plus, you want to look at homes that you can afford and be very proud of yourself!
YOUR WISH LIST
What is a Wish List? it is a list of must haves that you want in your home. Do you want a large kitchen with upgraded appliances? Do you want a ranch or 2 story home. Do you want the bedrooms on the same floor? Do you want a Owner's Private Bathroom. Do you want to share a bathroom? Do you want a Fireplace. What about newer mechanics, roof and siding. Do you want a 1, 2 or 3 car garage. What about a fence yard for your puppy. Will schools be important factor. Things to think about.